*** check out www.stewie.ca
- Nickname: Snoopy (after being found passed out on a sidewalk outside a bar in Lake Placid)
- Education: Carleton University
- hobbies: soccer, skiing, movies, drinking, other stuff
- age: 31
- position: ScrumHalf/Flyhalf/Prop
- Clubs/Representative Honours: Lynwood R.F.C., Ottawa Beavers R.F.C., Bell Alumni Select XV tour to Saranac Lake, New Zealand U14's
- Favorite Rugby player: Gavin Hastings (Scotland)
- Favorite Alcholic Drink: Guinness plus most others
- Favorite Movie: Lock, Stock and Two smoking Barrels, Swingers
- Favorite Book: Fast Food Nation
- Favorite Foods: Bacon and Eggs with Home Fries (not neccessarily in that order)
- Favorite Song: Elderly Woman who had to go to the store to buy a loaf a bread, quart of milk and a stick of butter In A Small Town -- Pearl Jam
- Favorite Saying: You do not!!
- Favorite Pastime: Going down to the beach to ........
- Best Rugby Memory: Playing three consecutive games of rugby in a row for the Ottawa Beavers 2nd team, U19 team and u17 team in one afternoon at the promising young age of 22
- Worst Rugby Memory: Playing for the Ottawa Beavers U17 team at the promising young age of 22, being tackled by Stephanie Statham while coaching the Bell High School Girls rugby team
Although having semi-retired from the game of rugby football, "Snoopy" still enjoys being around the game that he loves but that ultimately hates him (He was baking in the same gingerbreadman cookie tray as Joe Nesrallah and Jason Pither). Despite being slightly past his prime, he has not lost his extreme talent to hit drop goals off both feet from anywhere on the pitch. A gregarious individual off the pitch (i.e. social and outgoing), Snoopy is often the life of the party, especially because he usually pays for everyone's evening including their cab rides home. A master of the base of the ruck dive pass (a lost ary these days), Snoopy is both a very popular and important member of the Bell Alumni Rugby Football Club both on and off the field.